Welcome to WordPress.com VIP!
We believe that WordPress.com VIP is a partnership between WordPress.com and some of the most high-profile, innovative and smart WordPress websites out there. We’re excited to have you here.
This page is to help site owners navigate the world of WordPress.com VIP. It includes information on how to set up a site on WordPress.com VIP, and how to communicate with the VIP team.
- Your Site Launch Checklist: Steps to launching on VIP
- Your VIP Toolset: Navigating VIP Tools
- Documentation: Coding for WordPress.com VIP
- VIP News: Case Studies and New Features
- Your Support Dashboard: Your organization’s tickets with VIP
- VIP Plugins: Available shared VIP plugins
- VIP Lobby: Important service updates
- Featured Partners: Agencies and technology partners
Information for Your Team
- Developer’s Guide to WordPress.com VIP
- Editor’s Guide to WordPress.com VIP
- WordPress.com For Beginners
- WordPress.com Features, Support and Guides
Case Studies and Inspiration
- Responsive Redesigns on VIP
- Mobile Launches on VIP
- Interactive One Hosts 70 Sites on VIP
- GigaOM Redesign: Speed as a Feature
- How National Post Liveblogs the News
Learn from WordPress Experts
- WordCamps: WordCamps are happening all over the world all the time. These are 3-day workshops organized by the local WordPress community. Check out the schedule.
- WordPress Meetups: These are casual, community-organized gatherings that feature a mix of seminars and networking. Find a local WordPress meetup near you.
- VIP Training: VIP features premium customized training of all levels: superuser, user, developer or editorial.
- WordPress.com Support: Want to learn more about WordPress.com features? The Support portal is packed with helpful how-to guides.
- Learn WordPress.com: A step-by-step guide for WordPress.com newbies.
- WordPress.tv: A collection of video presentations recorded at WordPress meetups all over the world.