Edit Flow empowers you to collaborate with your editorial team inside WordPress. It’s modular so you can customize it to your needs:
- Calendar – A convenient month-by-month look at your content.
- Custom Statuses – Define the key stages to your workflow.
- Editorial Comments – Threaded commenting in the admin for private discussion between writers and editors.
- Editorial Metadata – Keep track of the important details.
- Notifications – Receive timely updates on the content you’re following.
- Story Budget – View your upcoming content budget.
- User Groups – Keep your users organized by department or function.
More details for each feature, screenshots and documentation can be found on the website.
The WordPress.com VIP team contributes to the development of Edit Flow. If you’d like to see new features added or want to contribute yourself, let us know.