This WordPress plugin makes your site deeply social by integrating functionality from Facebook. For more information, check out http://developers.facebook.com/wordpress.
Page and Post Features
All of these features are easy to enable via checkboxes on the Facebook settings page.
- Post to an Author’s Facebook Timeline whenever they publish a new WordPress Post or Page.
- Mention friends and Facebook Pages. This posts to their Timelines as well as lists them on the WordPress Post or Page.
- Post all new WordPress Post or Pages to a specified Facebook Page.
- Like, send, and subscribe buttons can be enabled in a click and are fully customizable.
- Facebook Comments, including full SEO support.
- Open Graph Protocol integration.
- Recommendations bar, which allows users to click to start getting recommendations, Like content, and add what they’re reading to Timeline as they go.
All of these features are easy to enable via the Widgets settings page.
- Activity Feed Box. This shows the Facebook user the activity that their friends are doing on your website.
- Recommendations Box. This shows the Facebook user recommendations of pages they should visit based on the actions their friends are taking on your website.
- Like, send, and subscribe buttons.
Facebook Insights integration is also included. This plugin also supports internationalization and mobile.