- Fixed a bug causing the "More details" Google Calendar information to be displayed in the wrong timezone
- Fixed a bug that prevented setting the cache duration to 0 from working correctly
- Fixed an issue that prevented Ajax from working with FORCE_SSL_ADMIN enabled
- Now uses wp_enqueue_scripts
- Fixed bug causing AJAX enabled calendar grids to not function correctly
- Fixed bug causing all-day events from outside required date range to be displayed
- Fixed bug causing tooltip date title heading setting to be ignored
- Added further data sanitisation on output
- Feeds with no events will now be cached to prevent HTTP requests on every page load
- Fixed bug causing event dates / times to be displayed in the wrong timezone
- Changed the [link-path] Event Display Builder shortcode to [url]
- Fixed an Opera specific CSS issue causing page lists to be hidden
- Lists can now be displayed in descending or ascending order
- Added [event-id] and [cal-id] Event Display Builder shortcodes
- Added an offset parameter for date / time based Event Display Builder shortcodes
- Added an autolink parameter for enabling / disabling automatic linking of URLs
- Added gce-day-past or gce-day-future classes to calendar grid cells
- Cleaned up CSS
- Drastically reduced memory usage
- Improved feed data caching system
- Improved error reporting
- General performance and efficiency improvements
- Added a few more shortcodes to the event display builder
- Other miscellaneous changes / additions and bug fixes
- Added event display builder feature, which vastly improves the customization possibilities of the plugin. This feature encompasses many of the most requested features, such as:
- All-day events can be handled differently than 'normal' events
- Start and end times / dates can be displayed on the same line (as can any other event information)
- HTML (and Markdown) entered in Google Calendar fields can be properly parsed
- Start and end times for retrieval of events are now much more flexible
- A custom error message for non-admin users can now be specified
- No longer loads SimplePie when it is not required
- Fix / workaround for the long-running timezone bug. Please take a look at this for more information.
- Added additional 'Maximum no. events to display' option to widget / shortcode (mainly to address a further issue caused by the above fix)
- i18n related bug fix
- Added support for widget_title filter (courtesy of James)
- Added Hungarian (hu_HU) translation (danieltakacs)
- Now using minified version of jQuery qTip script
- More control over how start and end dates / times are displayed
- Events can now be limited to a specified timeframe (number of days)
- Events on the same day in lists can now be shown under a single date title
- The 'Loading...' text can now be customized
- Description text can now be limited to a specified number of words
- Multi-day events can be shown on each day that they span (sort of)
- Bug fixes
- i18n / l10n fixes
- l10n / i18n fixes. Dates should now be localized correctly and should maintain localization after an AJAX request
- MU / Multi-site issues. Issues preventing adding of feeds have been addressed
- Now allows events from multiple Google Calendar feeds to be displayed on a single calendar grid / list
- Internationalization support added
- Added option to allow 'More details' links to open in new window / tab.
- Added option to choose a specific timezone for each feed
- Line breaks in an event description will now be preserved
- Fixed a bug casing the title to not be displayed on lists
- Other minor bug fixes
- Added customization options for how information is displayed.
- Can now display: start time, end time and date, location, description and event link.
- Tooltips now using qTip jQuery plugin.
- More bug fixes.
- Bug fixes.
- Fix to prevent conflicts with other plugins.
- Changes to readme.txt.
- Initial release.