- Fixed bug causing plugin not to use correct stylesheet on initial install or reset. It was pointing to a non exsitent style (shadow instead of shadowed.)
- Added class based option.
- If options is checked, Lightbox Plus will only lightbox images via class: cpModal attribute.
- Using this method you can manually control which images are affected by Lightbox Plus by adding the cpModal class the image link URL and checking the Don't Auto-Lightbox Images option.
- Added option to not automatically add attributes required for Lightbox Plus to work. This allows for more manual image control.
- Added option not to display image titles.
- Updated ColorBox to version 1.2.5
- Reset/re-initialize button on the plugin page will now remove the old files that were not removed during upgrade to 1.5.x from pre 1.5 versions.
- Fixed the slideshow timing to display and save correctly - any amountof time over 5000 milliseconds was displaying as 13000 milliseconds.
- Miscellaneous cosmetic fixes and text adjustments
- Fixed the need to have
class="imagebox"added to image links
- Rebuilt Lightbox Plus to utilize ColorBox for its image overlay functions
- Supports photos, photo groups, slideshow, ajax, inline, and iframed content.
- Appearance is completely controlled through CSS so users can restyle the box.
- Written in jQuery plugin format and can be chained with other jQuery commands.
- Generates W3C valid XHTML and CSS, adds no JS global variables & passes JSLint.
- README! - If you are upgrading from a previous version you will need to reset your Lightbox Plus settings as they have all changed and the old values are no longer useful.
- README! - There is a reset button that will remove your old options and replace them with the new options, Lightbox Plus will act funny until you either reset it or update the settings.
- README! - If you have custom styles back them up before proceeding. You will need to convert them to the new directory and ColorBox format to use them again.
- README! - Only the black and white existing styles have been ported to the new format, it is very easy to convert any of the other color styles to the new format.
- Added reset button to allow for resetting to default settings.
- Tested In: Firefox 2, 3, Safari 3, 4, Opera 9, 10, Chrome 1, 2, Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8.
- There is no version 1.4
- Updated to work with WordPress 2.8
- Added some additional color styles.
- Added ability to configure Lightbox options from the admin panel
- Initializes base options on load
- Modified and rewrote code for better readability and functionality
- Moved admin panel under Design/Appearance
- Minor code formatting for better readability
- Fixed absolute pathing - should now work in blog residing in subdirectories
- Rolled code into class structure
- Modifications to regular expression usage for image linking
- Initial release