Livefyre is a real-time social engagement platform that centralizes conversations from around the social web back to your content, while encouraging live engagement between users on your site.
Livefyre is powered by StreamHub, the web’s first Engagement Management System. It includes StreamHub:Core—a suite of tools to get your audience talking about your content. This includes Livefyre’s Comments 3 application, the most advanced commenting system available and other applications to engage your audience including LiveChat, LiveBlog, trending widgets, native mobile SDKs, and platform APIs.
StreamHub: Curate builds on these tools by streaming images, videos, tweets and RSS Feeds from across the social web right to your sites & apps. For the first time, publishers and brands have access to a massive amount of social content and can easily customize and control the experience for their audiences.
Livefyre offers key features like:
- Social Sync; pulling Facebook & Twitter comments about your posts into your comment stream in real-time.
- Curation tools: Select content from across the social web including tweets, images and RSS feeds and stream on your site to complement your own original content.
- Real-time applications including LiveComments, Live, Chat and LiveBlog to get your audiences talking about your content.
- Tagging Friends from Facebook & Twitter; anyone leaving a comment brings their entire social network with them to the conversation.
- Intelligent & Community Moderation; ability to moderate in real-time thereby increasing the quality of the conversations without effecting the quantity.
- SEO credit; Livefyre is Google crawl-able so you receive SEO credit for all comments, including those originating from Facebook & Twitter.
- Real-time technology; built on XMPP chat technology for the fastest, lightest weight conversations possible.
- Enable the plugin on your WordPress.com VIP site
- Go to http://www.livefyre.com/install/
- Create a Livefyre account
- Enter your Site URL
- Select “Custom” platform (gear symbol)
- Click “keep going” to see “Livefyre is ready for use on…”
- Email WordPressVIP@livefyre.com with the following information:
- URL of your site
- Any additional questions about Livefyre
- Livefyre will email you the Livefyre Site ID and Site Key to enter on the Livefyre Settings Page in your WP-Admin.
- No changes need to be made for Livefyre Domain Settings.
- Click “Save Changes” and you’re all set!
Do you have your own profile system that users login? Do you want users creating profiles for your site? Let us know and we’ll schedule a time to talk through Livefyre’s Enterprise Platform to show you how it will meet the needs of your community.