What does this plugin do?
Scroll Kit lets you completely transform the visual appearance of individual posts or pages in your site. You do this by applying one of Scroll Kit’s templates, or creating your own.
How do I set it up?
First, you’ll need to create an account at Scroll Kit. After activating the plugin, go to Settings→Scroll Kit in your Dashboard’s sidebar menu, and click the “Get an API key” link to obtain an API key from Scroll Kit.
Now when you edit or create a post or page, you’ll note a new Scroll Kit module. You’ll need to save your post or page as a draft before the module becomes active, at which point you can either “Copy” an existing scroll or “Convert” the post to a new scroll.
Clicking edit will take you to the Scroll Kit site where you can create your scroll:
When you click “Done” the scroll will be applied to your post:
You can also modify one of Scroll Kit’s existing templates.
What features does the plugin offer?
- Create customized post or page templates from scratch or from sample templates.
- Add images, change fonts, customize backgrounds, create special effects, and more.
- Apply multiple formats to a single post or page by dividing your page with text scripts.
- Save, edit, replicate, and apply your scrolls directly from your Scroll Kit account.
- Create your own HTML headers and footers to be applied on every Scroll, and modify the header/footer content with CSS.