- Fixes a bug that caused the sitewide blacklist to not save
- Add a css class to links (
- Add support for nofollowing links
- Add the option to use unicode word boundaries
- Also adds a few new filters to force the use (or change) those word boundaries.
- Introduce the
seoal_only_singlefilter to allow users to add links on archives, etc.
- Small bugfix on saving the options page. Killing a PHP warning.
- Adds a few filters. Nothing to be terribly excited about.
- A few small bugfixes
- Removing the migration plugin
- Added filters throughout the plugin
- Fixed versioning issue on migration plugin
- Fixed "leave page" warning on the link edit screen
- Cleaned up some sloppy saving functionality that was causign seo auto linker custom fields to be saved on all post types
- New and improved admin area
- Completed refactored codebase (all new bugs!)
- Fix for some image errors folks were having
- Fixes bug that caused headers not to display
- Unicode support in keywords
- Sitewide and keyword specific blacklists. Props to James for this feature!
- Shortcodes are now ignored by the plugin, so image captions should no longer break
- Headers with attributes now get caught by the regular expression to prevent linking within them
- Posts can no longer link to themselves
- caching removed (caused issues with content no showing up)
- Fixed a bug that allowed substrings within words to be linked.
- Fixed the replacement so it doesn't break images or inputs
- Fixed the post type selection for each keyword set
- The very first version.
- Support for automatic linking added