ShopLocket is the easiest way to sell products from your WordPress site. No storefront to set up and no upfront or monthly fees.
With ShopLocket, you can start selling on your WordPress site in minutes. This plugin will allow you to add ShopLocket products to pages, posts and your sidebar.
To get started, install the ShopLocket plugin and connect it to your existing ShopLocket account or to create a new one. Follow ShopLocket’s easy to use product creation wizard on ShopLocket.com to publish your first products and start inserting them into your WordPress site!
For more information, see http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/shoplocket/
Easier than embedding a YouTube video
- No design skills or coding knowledge needed
- To create your first products on ShopLocket.com just give us a few details (name, description, pictures, etc.) and connect your Stripe or PayPal account
- To insert your products onto WordPress, just select “Add Product” on a page or select your product name in the ShopLocket sidebar widget.
No upfront costs or monthly fees
- Only pay for the sales you make
- 2.5% transaction fee, plus PayPal or Stripe fees
- No hidden fees (we aren’t sneaky)
- PayPal: Accept PayPal payments and credit card
- Stripe: Accept credit card payments
Physical and Digital Products
- Sell physical items that you will ship to the buyer
- Sell digital products that will be automatically downloaded by the buyer
- Create bundles that let you sell physical and digital products in the same transaction
- One click sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and your other favorite social networks
- Allow others to share your product and even embed it on their own website!
- Orders dashboard that will let you view all of your sales and sort (Date, Status, etc.)
- Download CSV file for your own records or order management software
- You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers.
- Telephone support (1-855-885-7675) and email support (email@example.com) as well as live chat on our website
- Tutorial videos
- Comprehensive help section (http://help.shoplocket.com/)
Please note a ShopLocket account is required for plugin functionality. You will be prompted to create one if you don’t already have one when using the plugin.