- Integration with Disqus now depends on the activation of the plugin in the system
- Fixed issues related with Windows-based servers.
- Fixed bugs reported by users
- Resolved cache problems with server-side cache mechanisms (e.g. Varnish)
- Direct link to categories/tags/posts/etc on webapp are now showing the right results
- Applied controller push notifications
- Fixed collision with Jetpack plugin
- Added safeties and bugfixes for the communication with UppSite's server
- Quick fixes for issues related with the new dashboard
- Admin panel redesign
- Added "content module" for page-based installations
- Added support for homepage display in the webapp.
- Improved performance and stability of the webapp
- Added support for homepage display in mobile apps.
- Fixed an issue caused when using mod_pagespeed of Apache with webapp.
- Fixed an issue caused when trying to use the webapp with cache plugins.
- Better WebApp interface when accessed from Facebook and Twitter
- Fixes few display issues with the webapp
- Resolved an issue with multiple redirects if a blog had a static page as front page
- Added support for "The Attached Image" and "Get The Image" plugins
- Processing shortcodes inside the post content
- Integrated the webapp
- Added selection screen
- Version for WordPress.com VIP
- Temporary disabled preferences fetching mechanism, until next version
- Added instructions for API Key & Secret insertion
- Resolved warnings displayed upon unsuccessful communication with UppSite's service
- Fixed issues with "All in One SEO" plugin
- Resolved Fatal exception with W3 Total Cache
- Resolved problems with the 'WP Super Cache' & 'W3 Total Cache' plugins
- Fixed an issue with the new Facebook plugin
- Fixed an issue causing the admin login to fail in some cases
- Fixed login issues when wp-login.php is not accessible
- Added "Basic Facebook Social Plugins" support
- Added "Zamango Page Navigation" support
- Replaced unused report buttons with a 'Download' button for error report on the WP-Admin
- Updated and improved support of facebook-social-plugins.
- Fixed problem in posting new comments, for new Facebook comments feature.
- Added support for writing new Facebook comments.
- Added support for Disqus Comments plugin! Supporting both read and anonymous-write. To enable support, go to our plugin settings page in your wp-admin.
- Added support for Facebook Comments plugins! Currently supporting read-only. To enable support, go to our plugin settings page in your wp-admin.
- Added "Report to UppSite" options, for users who have compatibility problems with other plugins.
- Fixed bug: you can now disable notification of apps to your users.
- Added enhancements to improve the speed and performance of the apps.
- Added ability to override the "Sticky" posts definitions of WordPress.
- Fixed error some blogs with Wordpress 3.1.3 had.
- Fixed compatability with some other plugins.
- Fixed warning that is showed for blogs with ini "error_display" turned on.
- Fixed API urls that prevented some users from installing our plugin.
- Customized for Wordpress.org's plugin directory.
- Added support for YouTube videos.
- Added content to apps readability.