Main plugin features
Using the plugin on VIP
- This plugin requires an active version of Parse.ly. Sign up for a trial of Parse.ly here.
- Activate the plugin under VIP >> Plugins & Services.
- Head to the settings page for the plugin under Settings.
- Add your Site ID and choose a tracker implementation method (your Site ID can be found in your settings screen). Questions about which tracker to implement? Check the FAQ section below.
- Save your changes, your content data will start to populate in our system.
- Log into Parse.ly and see your content’s real time performance, set up reports, and evaluate your site’s performance over time.
Feedback, suggestions, questions or concerns? Visit our knowledge base or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up trainings, find out how to best use Parse.ly at your organization, and more.
Where do I find my Site ID?
Head to your settings screen and copy the value for Site ID.
What tracker implementation should I use?
It’s really up to you and your requirements, but this article in our documentation should help you make a decision. If you still have questions then reach out to us at email@example.com.
Why can’t I see the Parse.ly code on my post when I preview?
Our code will only be placed on pages and posts that have been published in WordPress to ensure we don’t track traffic generated while you’re still writing a post/page.
Will Parse.ly break or slow down my site?
Once our tracking code is loaded, we drop an extremely small cookie (just a user ID) and asynchronously beacon back information to our analytics server. If our analytics server is down, all that happens is that the actions are no longer tracked – there is no impact on the user experience otherwise.
Check out our public Pingdom report showing our uptime and global response times.
How can I use Parse.ly data to improve my site, grow my audience, or accomplish another goal?
The data and information you find in Parse.ly can be used in an unlimited number of ways. Your use may depend largely on your role and specific goals. Luckily, we’re here to help! Check out our blog for use case ideas, or schedule a demo (firstname.lastname@example.org) with our team to find out which features will be most helpful for you!
What if I have an issue?
Parse.ly clients have full access to our live support team. If you have any problems during integration or while using our product, we’re always here to help. Contact us at email@example.com or submit an inquiry on our Help page.