They’re the WordPress experts on your team: the Superusers. We’ll train them so they can better manage your thriving WordPress site, and can in turn get editorial staff and users up to speed on the WordPress platform and your site’s backend.
The custom training curriculum will be led by members of the WordPress.com team who interact with and educate millions of users about WordPress, with a special focus on site and user administration. We’ll work with your team to craft a custom training curriculum which suits your site’s needs and each participant’s skill level and interests.
We’ll provide and populate a private test site which will be used during the Superuser training and which can be used by your team after to help train your own staff.
Online: $2,500 for up to 4 attendees (half day) $500 per additional attendee
On-site: $15,000 for up to 4 attendees (one day) $2500 per additional attendee
Some popular training focuses:
- Bulk user management and invites
- User Settings, profiles, and Gravatars
- Roles & permissions
- Passwords and security
- Moderation and Comments
- Creating Posts
- Mastering the Media Library
- The WordPress.com Network
- Social Integration
- Publishing on WordPress (from draft to publish)
- User-generated content
- WP mobile tools: producing content on the go
- Images: uploading, slideshows, galleries
- The WP.com editorial experience (Likes, Reblogs, Notifications)
- Widgets & Zones
- Categories & Tags
If you’re interested in booking Superuser training, please get in touch.