WordPress user training for all experience levels, led by members of the WordPress.com team who interact with and educate millions of users about WordPress!
We’ll work with your team to craft a custom training curriculum which suits your site’s needs and each participant’s skill level and interests. The custom training curriculum can teach users to become more proficient in any area of WordPress that needs attention, or even take complete beginners to WordPress through the publishing experience from A to Z.
On-site: $15,000 for up to 4 attendees (one day) $3000 per additional attendee, up to 8 attendees total.
Online: Get in touch about pricing (current clients only).
VIP Training Days: $650 per participant. Small group training with a set curriculum in various locations throughout the year. More info.
Some popular training focuses:
- The WordPress Dashboard
- General blog settings
- User settings
- Publishing on WordPress (from draft to publish)
- Images: uploading, slideshows, galleries
- Screen options
- Quick Edit and Bulk Edits
- Featured images and image sliders
- Videos and other media embeds on WordPress.com
- Getting social with your content
- Moderating your community interactions
- WP mobile tools: producing content on the go
- Categories & Tags
- Post status and revisions
- Understanding your content’s impact: WP.com stats
- Basic markup
- Custom menus & navigation
- The WP.com editorial experience (Likes, Reblogs, Notifications)
If you’re interested in booking user training, please get in touch.