t5m, The 5th Medium, has launched a new content studio which “co-produces interview-based, factual entertainment content in partnership with events, celebrities, charities, venues and brands.”
Built using WordPress MU, this new video platform service includes all the tools and features needed to deliver and present high quality video content, and customize the offering to suit the needs of the individual brand.
According to t5m, the new platform includes the following offerings:
- All content co-produced with a partner (personality, charity, promoter, venue or brand)
- Sponsorship sales and product placement
- t5m works with partners to find the right sponsors and brands
- Interactive video player
- t5m’s own video player is a widget and offers users selected quality
- Multi-platform syndication network
- Video sharing sites, specialised sites, broadcast TV, blogs, print, radio
- Celebrity booking
- Custom video platforms
- In addition to syndicating the content, larger clients often want to set up their own video platform.
TechCrunch UK recently profiled t5m and commented that:
UK startup t5m has today re-launched … by setting up a global network of bureaus to produce and syndicating short-form interactive 3-5 minute HD video, built around brands and distributed via its own custom-built video player.
Right now the portal site is mainly a showcase but next February it will re-launch with personalisation, social networking, shopping, competitions and new video contributors. It’s being built on a customised version of the open-source WordPress platform called WordPress Multi-User… The site now features 300 hours of HD content, 100 in-depth profiles and over 20 events.
[ Visit t5m.com ]