Attention all VIP editors and writers!
You’re invited to join us for a demo on Friday, September 6, 2013 at 11:00am EST. We’ll discuss how to speed up your composition with six handy WordPress.com editorial tools you might not know about, including:
- Copy a post: Find yourself repeating the same post format frequently? Use an existing post as a template!
- Request feedback: Send a preview of your draft to folks who don’t have access to your site and collect their feedback before you publish.
- Distraction free writing: Focus on your content with the cleaner, simpler full-screen editor.
- Revisions: Want to recover some text in an earlier draft? Restore the earlier revision. Not familiar with the new 3.6 revisions format? We’ll get you up to speed.
- Post by email: Don’t have time to log into your Dashboard? Post to your blog directly from your email.
- Zemanta Editorial Assistant: Meet the ultimate editorial assistant! Add related content and related images to your original content.
The demo will last for about 20 minutes, and we’ll have a question-and-answer session afterward.