Following the success of the Big Media & Enterprise Meetups in New York City, we’re going to help roll those out to three more cities in the next few months: Toronto, London, Boston, and San Francisco!
If you’ve never been to a meetup, they are focused on the operation, development, and scaling of large, high-traffic WordPress websites. The meetup features four 10-minute presentations, followed by an evening of networking. Take a peek at previous presentations here.
We’ve just created Meetup groups for the upcoming events in Toronto, London, and San Francisco, which start in May and June. Please join your local group and recommend it to your friends and colleagues in the area!
- Big Media & Enterprise Meetup Group Toronto
- Next BM&E event: May 7th
- Don’t forget the WordPress.com VIP team is doing VIP Training Days in Toronto that week as well!
- Big Media & Enterprise Meetup Group London
- Next BM&E event: May 14th
- Don’t forget the WordPress.com VIP team is doing VIP Training Days in London that week as well!
- Big Media & Enterprise Meetup Group San Francisco
- Next BM&E event: June 17th
- Don’t forget the WordPress.com VIP team is doing VIP Training Days in San Francisco that week as well!
Even if you can’t make the next Meetup, be sure to sign up for your local group so that you’re kept in the loop for the next event. If you’re interested in speaking, helping find space for the next meetup, or volunteering in general, leave a comment here and we’ll be in touch.