Welcome to WordPress.com VIP!
We believe that WordPress.com VIP is a partnership between WordPress.com and some of the most high-profile, innovative and smart WordPress websites out there. We’re excited to have you here.
This page is to help managers and editors onboard their editorial team onto WordPress.com VIP. It includes information and resources to help you train your team. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us through the VIP tab in your site dashboard.
- Learn WordPress.com: WordPress.com for Beginners
- WordPress.com Support: Want to learn more about WordPress.com features? This support portal is packed with helpful how-to guides.
- WordPress.tv: Video Presentations about WordPress
Useful Features for Editorial Teams
- How To Create a Gallery, Slideshow, or Picture Tiles
- Create a Contact Form
- Create a Poll
- Duplicate a Post
- Distraction Free Writing
- Embed a Tweet
- Paginate Posts
Useful VIP Plugins for Editorial Teams
- WP Help: Make custom documentation or an internal styleguide
- EditFlow: Bring newsroom workflow into WordPress
- Co-Authors Plus: Create multiple bylines to a story, or create guest accounts
- WordPress Liveblog Premium Add-On: Spin up liveblogs on the fly, built right into WordPress
- WP Google Analytics: Track your visitors with Google Analytics
- How to Activate a Plugin on VIP
Advanced WordPress.com Features for Editors
- All about SEO on WordPress.com
- Embed Rich Media (Scripts, iFrames, Embeds)
- Embed a Twitter Timeline
- Building Columns in Posts
- Generate a List of Posts by Tag, Category or Author
- Publish via Mobile App
Learn from WordPress Experts
- WordCamps: WordCamps are happening all over the world all the time. These are 3-day workshops organized by the local WordPress community. Check out the schedule.
- WordPress Meetups: These are casual, community-organized gatherings that feature a mix of seminars and networking. Find a local WordPress meetup near you.
- VIP Training: VIP features premium customized training of all levels: superuser, user, developer or editorial.
- WordPress.com Support: Want to learn more about WordPress.com features? The Support portal is packed with helpful how-to guides.
- Learn WordPress.com: A step-by-step guide for WordPress.com newbies.
- WordPress.tv: A collection of video presentations recorded at WordPress meetups all over the world.