At WordPress.com VIP, we feel very privileged to work with some of the best developers on some of the world’s biggest sites. It’s a small community of smart people who get to build some amazing technology.
As a developer working on WordPress.com VIP, I will:
- Never stop learning.
- Not be afraid to ask questions.
- Be open to feedback, constructive criticism, and collaborative discussion.
- Be proactive in finding solutions, and not wait for someone else to resolve it for me.
- Test and review my code before submitting for peer review.
- Escape, sanitize, and validate all the things.
- Be kind, courteous, and helpful to my fellow developers.
Two helpful links to get you started: