Brightcove Video Connect for WordPress gives customers access to their Video Cloud assets and playlists natively from within WordPress. This integration extends key features of Brightcove to WordPress users, making video part of the publishing workflow for the entire organization.
Key Features include:
- Brightcove’s latest Platform APIs including CMS, Dynamic Ingest, and Player APIs
- Support for the new Brightcove Player
- Access to multiple Brightcove Accounts
- Support for both single and network (multisite) WordPress instances
- Native browsing of playlists and videos from specific Brightcove accounts
- Searching and filtering of videos by tag, date, and account all from directly within the WordPress admin
- Easy video embed and video preview of videos within the content editor
- Upload the entire /brightcovevideoconnect directory to the /wpcontent/plugins/
- Activate Brightcove Video Connect through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
If you have any problems during integration or while using our product, we’re always here to help. Contact us at email@example.com or submit a request on our support page.