- Fix CSS regression introduced by WP 4.4
- Fix bug that prevented image embed searches from https sites
- Provide align and image size display settings for embeddable images
- Fix type error so ExcludeNudity setting persists
- Only add alignment class to img tag if there is no caption for image, like WP does otherwise.
- Fix display problems introduced in 4.1 that causes image browser to be squished.
- Use scheme-less URLs for many API endpoints
- Better escaping
- Fix bug that would allow 11 images to appear in selection queue
Fold in optimizations from VIP, ht Jeff Bowen @ Automattic
Added Omniture Opt-in for WordPress.com VIP
Updated library size language
Fixed compatibility with WordPress 4.0
Tweak embedded mode text
Major update to give access to Embeddable assets for any Wordpress.org user.
Release to WordPress.org plugins.
Change capability to 'edit_posts'.
Initial release to VIP plugins.
Initial release preview.