- Save references to Ooyala players in 'ooyalaplayers' global JS var.
- Add "Set Featured Image" button to video thumbnails, allowing users to set thumbnails.
- Add "Auto" sizing capability (by default) to scale videos down responsively.
- Backwards compatibility fixes to honor existing settings, including default player_id, video_width, and previously entered API key and secret.
- Initial release of Ooyala plugin redesign.
- Set uploaded status for an asset
- Fix issues with uploading new videos
- Fix PHP 5.2.x compatibility issue
- Set default platform to html5-fallback
- Error checking for API responses
- Error checking for API credentials
- Auto populate the default player_id for V3 embeds === Support for player_id when embedding a video
- Support for hosted_at
- Support for V3 Embeds
- Support for Backlot API v2
- Added Range as contributor
- Added PeteMall as contributor
- Fixed localization for menu strings
- Deprecated config.php - API code should be entered through the settings screen.
- Added Automattic as contributor
- Provided more robustness around the API calls being made.
- Updated documentation to direct users to the V1 API keys.
- Fixed a deprecated function call
- Changed the default timeout for the remote request to 10 seconds. If you need to further extend the timeout for any reason, you can also use the 'ooyala_http_request_timeout' filter.
- You can now set a video thumbnail as your post featured image (if your theme supports featured images)
- The API codes can now be entered directly in the settings screen. If you already have config.php file set, the plugin will read the values from there.
Bugfixes and Improvements:
- The plugin uses a media screen instead of a tinmyce button, and the popup look more like WP's own media screens
- The shortcode has been converted to use WP's shortcode API. Old version compatibility is maintained.
- Use WordPress's content_width as default if it is set for the video width.
- Switched OoyalaBacklotAPI to use WP's HTTP class
- Pulled config into config.php
- Added Upload functionality to second tab with example label config
- Added screenshots to package for SVN. No other changes made.