How to Create Playbuzz items in WordPress
- Only registered Playbuzz users are able to create interactive items in WordPress. If you haven’t done so yet, open your very own Playbuzz account here.
- In WordPress, click “Posts” and choose “Add New Story”.
- Select a cover image or GIF for your item. When adding images to various elements, you can either upload an image from a file or a link.
- You can choose a number of Playbuzz’s storytelling tools to make your item interactive and bring your narratives to life. Follow the instructions here.
- To feature Playbuzz storytelling tools that are not yet included in the WordPress plugin creator, simply head to the Playbuzz create page and login to your account.
- The engaging items you create within the plugin will also appear on your Playbuzz.com account. Any change you make to the items on either WordPress or Playbuzz.com will be automatically updated on both platforms.
How to Embed Playbuzz items in WordPress
- You can seamlessly embed Playbuzz items you create, and public items created by others, with the Playbuzz Plugin.
- Use Playbuzz’s instant search panel to search and browse content from the Playbuzz network. Simply find an item that you like and embed it directly in your post without leaving the editor.
- Choose any item (or create your own!) from Playbuzz.com, copy the embed code, and paste it into your HTML editor. Then simply click over the visual editor to confirm that the item loads properly.
- For advanced customization, the plugin supports shortcodes.
For more information, please feel free to contact Playbuzz.