- Markup tags are now removed from the subheadings displayed on the admin post list columns.
- Added FAQ to explain some information on the use of anonymous functions used in examples.
- Added new
subheadingfilter to allow output to be manipulated.
- Modified upgrade process to resolve some upgrade issues.
- Added some basic inline documentation to the main plugin file.
- Replaced WP_PLUGIN_URL with plugins_url function call.
- Added validation to settings post types and sanitisation of before and after values.
- Adjusted information relating to the addition of allowed tags in the FAQs.
- Changed capability checking on save to post type capabilities rather than edit_post and edit_page capabilities.
- Renamed index.php to subheading.php for compatability with the WordPress VIP plugins directory.
- Changed default options value to array to prevent in_array error notices.
- Fixed warning in settings field output.
- Fixed undefined variable warning using the get_the_subheading() function.
- Added backwards compatibility for is_main_query for WP version prior to 3.3.
- Fixed incorrect FAQ heading.
- Modified readme changelog.
- Fixed error during uninstall processs.
- Updated wrong information in readme file relating to the location of the settings page which moved in version 1.6.
- Added missing/unclosed heading tag for last FAQ in the readme file.
- Escaped tags in readme file changelog.
- Fixed readme file syntax relating to new FAQ added in version 1.6.3.
the_contentfilter to ensure subheadings are only appended when cycling through the primary loop.
- Added valid tags filter to allow additional tags to be used in subheadings. See "Why do tags such as
<p>disappear from my subheadings?" FAQ for more information.
- Renamed the "Wrap the SubHeading content." setting to "Automatically display subheadings before post content.".
- Modified activate function.
- Renamed some plugin class methods.
- Added FAQ regarding customisation of the subheading output.
- Corrected location of assets directory.
- Created uninstall.php to fix incorrectly referenced uninstall hook.
- Moved plugin settings to the
Settings > Readingsection.
- Added ability to enable subheadings on all public post types, including custom post types.
- Modified donate link.
- Updated screenshots and added plugin directory banner.
- Minor code reformatting.
- Added ability to allow subheading to be searched.
- Bug fixed where multiple subheadings could be stored for a single post.
- Replaced all remaining PHP short tags.
- Fixed issue where subheading was appended to multiple columns on admin edit pages.
- Added auto inclusion option of the subheading.
- Removed tidy option, all data is now removed during the uninstall process.
- Missed error reporting on nonce check.
- Fixed errors when error reporting is set to all.
- Fixed admin post/pages list display conflicting with other custom columns.
- Tested the plugin in WordPress 2.9.
- Enabled subheadings on posts by default.
- Fixed plugin settings link on plugins page.
- Added auto shortcode parsing option.
- Appended link to settings on plugins overview page.
- Modified tidy setting so that options are not reset when updating the plugin.
- Added option to allow headings to be completely removed when deactivating the plugin.
- Inclusion of Donate link ;)
- Converted plugin to a class based structure.
- Added new plugin settings pages with default actions.
- Added ability to prevent repositioning of the subheading input on edit page.
- Subheadings are now displayed on admin edit posts / pages lists.
get_the_subheadingfunction to return correctly.
- Fixed character encoding issue.
- Appended subheading to RSS feed post title.
- Double encoding bug fix.
- Fixed / added escaping to admin output (via achellios) and ability to use HTML tags.
- Bug fix nonce checking.
- Bug fix to prevent output of before and after text with no subheading value.
- Tested up to 2.8.5 and began optimisation of the included files.
- This is the very first version.