- Fixed the delete image button on edit-terms.php.
- Better escaping.
- Introduced pot file and languages directory.
- Remove unused link code which is throwing an error when no taxonomies support images.
- No longer breaks display of the Better Plugin Compatibility Control plugin.
- Created a custom filter interface for plugin and theme integration.
- Lots of inline documentation added.
- Added custom notices if plugin is used in an unsupported way.
- No notices generated by PHP or WordPress.
- Deprecated function calls removed.
- Security updates.
- All strings are now internationalized.
- Add image to term functionality mimics "Add Featured Image".
- Taxonomy modal button now available in search + upload states.
- Image interface has been added to single term edit screen.
- Users can now choose which taxonomys have image support.
- All functions are now private.
- Shortcode deprecated.
- All global variables and constants have been removed or deprecated.
- Never released.
- Completely recoded.
- UPDATE: Direct link to upload new files from edit-tag.php has been introduced.
- UPDATE: Ability to create an image/term association immediately after upload has been introduced.
- UPDATE: Users can now delete image/term associations.
- UPDATE: Obsesive compulsive syntax modifications.
- UPDATE: Localization for strings - still need to "fine-tooth-comb" this.
- UPDATE: Removed all debug functions.
- BUGFIX: get_image_html() Now populates the image's alt attribute with appropriate data. Props to jaygoldman.
- UPDATE: Support for WordPress 3.0 has been added. Support for all beta versions of 3.0 has been dropped.
- COMPAT: Removed use of deprecated function is_taxonomy() - props to anointed.
- COMPAT: Included a definition for taxonomy_exists() function for backwards compatibility with 2.9 branch. This function is new in WordPress version 3.0.
- UPDATE: Changed button name from "Category" to "Taxonomy".
- UPDATE: Support for 2.9 branch has been added again.
- UPDATE: Added support for dynamic taxonomy hooks for _tag_row()
- BROKEN: Support for 2.9 branch has been temporarily removed.
- BUGFIX: get_thumb() now returns the fullsize url if there is no appropriate intermediate image.
- UPDATE: Added "taxonomy_images_shortcode".
- COMPAT: Changed the firing order of every hook untilizing the 'category_rows' method to 15. This allows this plugin to be compatible with Reveal IDs for WP Admin. Thanks to Peter Kahoun
- COMPAT: Added Version check for PHP5.
$locale are now public properties.
- UPDATE: Object name changed to: $taxonomy_images_plugin.
- UPDATE: Added argument $term_tax_id to both print_image_html() and get_image_html().
- BUGFIX: Deleted the register_deactivation_hook() function -> sorry to all 8 who downloaded this plugin so far :)
- Original Release - Works With: wp 2.9.1.