- Update for WordPress 4.3 by removing PHP4-style widget constructor usage (https://make.wordpress.org/core/2015/07/02/deprecating-php4-style-constructors-in-wordpress-4-3/).
- Update for WordPress 4.2 to handle term splitting in the plugin's include/exclude functionality. Details at https://make.wordpress.org/core/2015/02/16/taxonomy-term-splitting-in-4-2-a-developer-guide/.
- Correct problem in WordPress 3.3 and higher that resulted in an empty taxonomy dropdown.
- Remove all uses of PHP short tags.
- Allow empty title in widget options. If empty, the
taxonomy_list_widget_titlefilter isn't run.
- Provide control over link relationship (
nofollow) in widget. This capability is still available via the
- Fix fatal error in older WordPress versions resulting from PHP4 and PHP5 constructors existing in widget class.
- Fix bug in post count threshold that resulted in no terms being listed.
- Fix fatal error
- Completely rewritten plugin to use WordPress' newer Widgets API.
- Drop support for WordPress 2.7 and earlier.
- Add support for all public, non-hierarchical custom taxonomies, in addition to Post Tags.
- Introduce new, more flexible function for manually generating lists.
- Fixed persistent bugs in the include/exclude functionality.
- Widget admin is translation-ready.
- Replace id on list items with class.
- Reduced variables stored in database to two.
- Added function