- Fix undefined index notice for users upgrading from pre-1.3.0
- Support for tokens in custom variables
- Fixed custom variables not being tracked
- Refactored to use settings API - Props danielbachhuber
- Convert to singleton and instatiate class
- Convert tracking code field to ID, keeping backwards compat - Props danielbachhuber
- Custom variable support - Props danielbachhuber
- Track outgoing links and 404s as events
- Made the whole plugin translatable
- Deprecated tracking searches
- Fixed some notices. Props westi
- Update all links
- Removed the optional anonymous statistics collection. Nothing is ever collected anymore.
- Changed & to & in some more places to fix validation problems.
- Changed & to & to fix validation problems.
- Bug fix for the stats gathering
- No longer parses outgoing links in the admin section.
- Uses get_footer instead of wp_footer. Too many themes aren't adding the wp_footer call.
- Options page updated
- Added optional anonymous statistics collection
- Major revamp to work better with the new Google Tracking Code. It seems that outgoing links weren't being tracked properly.
- Added to wordpress.org repository
- Fixed problem with themes that do not call wp_footer(). If you are reading this and you are a theme developer, USE THE HOOKS! That's what they're there for!
- Updated how the admin section is handled