- Added compatibility with WordPress 4.4 admin styles
- Add the ability to save zone content to fix race conditions / problems with the autosave https://github.com/Automattic/zoninator/pull/51
- Add ability to filter the dates to search https://github.com/Automattic/zoninator/pull/52
- General performance improvements
- Support for term splitting in 4.2
- Run the init hook later so that we can allow custom post types to attach themselves to the plugin http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-zone-manager-zoninator-add-specific-custom-post-types
- Better translation support
- Coding standards cleanup
- WordPress version requirements bumped to 3.5
- Support for touch events for mobile via jQuery UI Touch Punch (http://touchpunch.furf.com/)
- Filter recent posts or search-as-you-type by date (today, yesterday, all) or category for more refined results, props Paul Kevan and the Metro UK team
- New actions fired when adding/removing posts from zones
- Bits of clean-up
- New dropdown that recent posts which can be adding to zones, props metromatic and Metro UK
- New filter: zoninator_posts_per_page -- to override the default posts_per_page setting
- Use core bundled versions of jQuery UI
- Introduce z_get_zone_query: returns a WP_Query object so you can run the loop like usual.
- Disable editing and prefixing of slugs. They're just problems waiting to happen...
- Add new filter to allow filtering of search args, props imrannathani for the suggestion
- Allow scheduled posts to be added to zones so they automagically show up when they're published, props imrannathani for the idea.
- Default to published post in all zone queries in the front-end. Scheduled posts can still be added via a filter.
- Run clean_term_cache when a post is added or deleted from a zone so that the necessary caches are flushed.
- Add new filter to limit editing access on a per-zone level. props hooman and the National Post team
- Allow editor role (editor_others_posts) to manage zones (plus other capability fixes, props rinat k.)
- Move Zones to a top-level menu so that it's easier to access. And doesn't make much sense hidden under Dashboard.
- Change the way error and success messages are handled.
- jQuery 1.6.1 compatibility.
- Bug fix: Custom Post Types not being included in search. Thanks Shawn!
- Bug fix: Custom Post Types not being included in post list. Thanks Daniel!
- Bug fix: Error thrown when removing last post in a zone. Thanks Daniel!
- Other cleanup.