We hope to see you tomorrow and this weekend, December 1-3 at WordCamp US in Nashville or the next best thing, remote via free livestream. With so many fantastic sessions going on all weekend, we put together a guide to which ones feature folks from across the extended VIP family:
- Accessibility Testing, Tools and Workflow, Rian Rietveld, Human Made (9:30 am, room 103)
- Evolving WordPress with GraphQL, Jason Bahl, Senior WordPress Engineer at Digital First Media (9:30 am, room 101)
- Scalable, Highly-Available WordPress on AWS, Nathanial Schweinberg, Systems Engineer at Human Made (10:15 am, room 101)
- The Impact of Open Source Contributors in Journalism, RC Lations, Institute for Nonprofit News (11:00 am, room 104)
- Security, the VIP Way, Ryan Markel, VIP Happiness Engineer (11:45 am, room 101)
- The Next Phase of Growth for WordPress, Chris Taylor, CMO Automattic (1:15 pm, room 104)
- Media Handling in WordPress, Explained, Joe McGill, Senior WordPress Engineer, Human Made (11:00 am, room 103)
- Handling Clients – The Human Way!, Vivek Jain, Co-Founder, rtCamp (1:15 pm, room 103)
- 5 Simple Steps to Better WordPress Performance for Non-Developers, Philip John, VIP Wrangler (2:15 pm, room 103)
- State Of The Word, Matt Mullenweg, CEO Automattic
Stop by the Gutenberg usability testing booth, where Tammie Lister and other members of the Gutenberg team will take you through short tasks and a brief survey designed to gather data that will inform bug stomping and fine-tuning.
And if you can’t make it in person, you can also grab a free ticket to catch the live stream of the entire weekend’s sessions.