Intensive editorial training for all experience levels, led by members of the WordPress.com team who interact with and educate millions of users about WordPress!
The custom training curriculum will teach editors and content creators to optimize their editorial workflow within WordPress, utilize advanced formatting and methods, SEO, and WordPress social and mobile tools. We’ll work with your team to craft a custom training curriculum which suits your project’s needs and each participant’s skill level and interests.
On-site: $15,000 for up to 4 attendees (one day) $3000 per additional attendee
Online: Get in touch about pricing (current clients only).
VIP Training Days: $650 per participant. Small group training with a set curriculum in various locations throughout the year. More info.
Some popular training focuses:
- Publishing on WordPress (from draft to publish)
- Managing your editorial workflow with EditFlow (custom post statuses, editorial comments, editorial calendar, story budgets, and more)
- Managing guest contributors and user permissions
- User-generated content
- Getting social with your content
- Moderating your community interactions
- WP mobile tools: producing content on the go
- Images: uploading, slideshows, galleries
- Featured images and image sliders
- Videos and other media embeds on WordPress.com
- The WP.com editorial experience (Likes, Reblogs, Notifications)
- Widgets & Zones
- Categories & Tags
- Post status and revisions
- Post formats and Custom Post Types
- Understanding your content’s impact: WP.com stats
- Basic markup
- Custom menus
If you’re interested in booking editorial training, please get in touch.